Saturday, May 25, 2013

The Beginning

Welcome to my adventure in learning.

Hey, thanks for stopping by and taking a "gander" at my blog... This is the first post in a series of many that will detail my journey through learning HTML, CSS, and everything else that has to do with "Webmaking" or becoming a "Webmaster". Also, just to throw it out there... All of these posts will be done in HTML (to better my understanding of the "art").

A little bit about me... Well, I'm 29 years old until January--2014, from the Dallas area, and currently living in Alabama (Long story)... I've been working in the "IT" realm (Tech Support) for the past few years now (3 years), and I've decided it's time that I learned to code.. So I'm going to start from the bottom and work my way up to the more advanced stuff.

I am utilizing a number of free web-based learning centers... The first is CodeAcademy, and the second is P2PU a project from Mozilla. One of the first tasks in the P2PU is that I setup this blog to document my "road to triumph"... Either way, I'm here, and I think it's a great idea. If you have any ideas or suggestions / recommendations for me I would love to hear them.

Till next time...

--Red Squall

3 comments:

  1. Looks good so far! Good luck with all the challenges. I'm off to complete challenge #3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment Amber. I wish you all the best with your road to success as well. Good luck with all of your "challenges", and if I can be of any help I would be glad to assist.

      Thanks
      --Red Squall

      Delete
  2. Hi Red Squall. You have some great pictures for the HTML challenge. I like your explanations too. Thanks for mentioning the CodeAcademy. I might check that out.

    ReplyDelete