Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Coding from the glorious hand.

Pen in hand.... and GO

After my brief stint in Destin, FL, this past four day weekend I have finished another challenge… What was I doing in Florida you ask? Well… I was exploring the exotic and foreign land of “The Beach”, tasting the local cuisine, camping, and even managed to get in two diving sessions at the Destin beach “Jetties” (Thanks for the rental equipment, and fun atmosphere Emerald Coast Scuba).

Don’t fret; I wasn’t completely lazy and unproductive. I managed to take a screen shot of the assignment (No Internet), and I completed the writing challenge while lounging on the beautiful white sands of “The Emerald Coast”.

I didn’t find this “challenge” too challenging… In fact, I had the framework memorized after the first time writing it out. I went ahead and completed the challenge, and wrote for the full 15 minutes. I did get more out of this challenge than I thought I would though.. One of my buddies that went with me on the trip saw me writing, and asked what all of my “scribbles” meant. I had the pleasure of explaining what each element was, and walking him through the process of what I was trying to accomplish.

Till next time my friends - Stay Innovative!

-- Red Squall

3 comments:

  1. Hey Red Squall. First of all, great name. I love it.

    Second, I couldn't tell from the image, but it looks like you're missing the closing tag:
    */h1*. Just a heads up. Disregard this if I'm wrong!

    Good luck with your webmaking challenges. Take a look at mine, if you dare! http://hamabeboi.wordpress.com/2013/05/29/hello-world/

    Faithfully Yours, a fellow P2P peep. HB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hamabeboi,

      Thanks for the comment, and the "handle" compliment.

      Concerning the (/h1) tag -- you're right! You can't see it in the picture because I opted to take a more "artsy" approach. Have faith.. It's there! Thanks for the "heads-up" though, much appreciated! I'll shoot on over and take a "dare" at your page.. ;-)

      Take care!

      Delete
  2. Aha! And thanks for your audacity in viewing my blog; risk=reward.

    ReplyDelete